Monday, December 3, 2007

so it's december.

i feel like i have too much to do. i certainly don't feel overworked, just overwhelmed. i have exactly 5 1/2 projects to finish before xmas- a figure that really kinda makes me angry, given my whole stand on "no presents at xmas," yet here i am crafting it up for everyone cause i just can't help it. and these projects aren't hard or time consuming, and i've been working on them fairly consistantly... i'm just losing all my downtime and it's stressing me out.

one thing i had to cut for sure is the pola-book. it's just gonna have to wait til january.
it makes me sad.

but the good thing is that i have surprises for everyone (even jeffy- and it is no easy task!), so that makes me pretty happy.

we're under a freeze warning tonight. weird.

lola is chasing her own shadow on the wall.

No comments: