Friday, March 14, 2008

steel drum.

there are technically a few days left of winter, however here on the gulf coast we seem to be nearing mid summer.

clue #1: i wore a tiny, almost non-existent tank under my regulation lightweight cardigan today and am currently sweating my ass off.

clue #2: the aisles at target were teeming with ladies destroying the poor swimsuit racks. while i am not in the market for one myself, i completely understand their need to go swimming on this nearly 90 degree day.

clue #3: topless convertibles never go out of style around here, but today i spotted one being occupied by a visor-wearing couple. i don't really know what else to say about that. i guess i didn't realize you could even buy visors these days.

and while i could come up with about 10 reasons why i shouldn't, i'm gonna go take a walk. i haven't taken any pictures in ages. i think my cameras feel rejected lately, and that makes me feel bad. plus jeff gets free beer at school today, so he won't be home for a while.

it's just hot. here's me being sweaty.

No comments: