Friday, June 27, 2008

i'm not sure what it was about today that jump-started my motivation, but i'm happy it's back. maybe it was that jimmy johns finally got my sandwich right. let's just say that's what it was.

i managed to get a heap of stuff done today: packed up all my bathroom and kitchen stuff, cameras, boxes of polaroids, and boxes/packing material for etsy stores. i'm discovering i have less crap than i thought, which makes things a lot easier. plus, you know, still throwing things out as i go. i got a couple things out of storage- just the one's i could reach without spelunking gear. stuff in the way way back will have to wait til tomorrow.

i even took some polaroids today.
and inquired about a couple apartments.

and now i'm patting myself on the back.

1 comment:

jessica said...

way to go! moving is so tough. i am moving out of my apartment this weekend. i haven't started yet!
high-five.