Friday, August 8, 2008

i haven't thought about the smashing pumpkins in a long time.

tonight, at hobby lobby:

wife: where have you been?
husband: looking for tassels.

i'm going to get up early and ride my bike tomorrow. at least that's the plan in my head. also grocery shopping and starting a new crochet project. i couldn't resist this lovely green and blue and white and brown marbled yarn i found tonight. it needs to be a scarf.

the npr station here is delightful. i find myself listening to it way more that i ever listened to the radio before. and tonight on sound opinions they played some bit from the smashing pumpkins and it reminded me of my wedding. it was a strange nostalgic moment. neither good nor bad. just there.

also, i bruised my thumb today, and quigley is playing (tap dancing, really) with her shadow.

No comments: