Thursday, August 28, 2008

my friend brent came through town this week. he was the only person that ever visited me in houston, and the first person to stay with me in colorado.

accomplished:
walk five miles for beer.
drive through the mountains with the windows down.
listen to nirvana.
eat at pizza hut in south park, co.
take a bagillion photos.

here's a few
(all will be on flickr soon)

he ate all my peanut butter m&m's.


leah and i putting together a dog gate. photo by brent goddard.


so i pretty much love that i live here. photo by brent goddard


this is what brent and i look like in colorado. (new mexico version here)


south park, colorado. we decided that it was a town which could easily be depicted using construction paper.
photo by brent goddard.




pizza hut, south park, co.


(all photos without credit were taken by me)

1 comment:

madorange said...

that first photo with the m&m hand rules.

and you look so happy! fun!