Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 things, way too late.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. Be sure to tag the person who tagged you.

1. i have no intention of putting this on facebook for a couple of reasons: i know fewer people will read it here, and i'm too self-conscious to tag anyone.

2. i've read more stories about the "25 things" phenomenon than actual "25 things" lists. this one is my favorite so far.

3. i wish i could ride my bike more. my current excuses: i don't have time, it's dark, it's cold, the mountains turn my legs into spaghetti after about 2 minutes.

4. in general, i look awful in hats. but i love them and wear them anyway.

5. making lists is probably one of my all time favorite things.

6. the craigslist personals are my funny pages. (colorado missed connections are my favorite. lots of "i got high with you last night but can't remember your name. or what you look like. but you were hot so we should do it sometime.")

7. there are actually a handful of things i miss about houston. being damp all the time isn't one of them.

8. i try not to get my hopes up about anything. ever.

9. i sort of resent being able to work more hours, now that i can, because i don't have enough time to read as much or watch any movies.

10. i've never loved winter until this year.

11. i get terribly annoyed with people who don't use correct grammar (speaking or writing). however, i break the rules all the time.

12. i'm incredibly anxious to try the new polaroid replacement next year.

13. when my camera broke, i cried as if someone close to me had died. for about a day.

14. i scoffed at whitney's huge-ass tv... until i watched the office on it. no, i'll never get one myself. but i suppose maybe they aren't the work of satan.

15. i wish carl kasell would do my voicemail message.

16. thai tea has got to be the most delicious drink on the planet.

17. i talk to my cats as if they are people.

18. like Special Agent Dale Cooper, i like to give myself a little present everyday.

19. i hate driving, and wish i could get rid of my car for good.

20. if it was more appropriate, i'd dress like a 50's housewife everyday.

21. my dad's handwriting would make a beautiful font.

22. i think david caruso is cool. in that awful sort of way.

23. even though i've lived in this high and dry climate for 6 months, i still get a bloody nose nearly every morning.

24. i love teeth.

25. it took me 3 days to make this list.

3 comments:

madorange said...

#17 - me too!

#22 - everyone i know positively hates david caruso. except me. he's so bad he's good.

Anonymous said...

I, also, like to read the missed connections section of craigslist. It's like reading super sad and lonely haikus. In the same spirit I thought you should check this out: http://www.kasperhauser.com/khmc/

Miki said...

Ok. #4,#5,#8,#17(dogs),#21. I'm only missing 20 things from my 25 list thanks to stealing five of yours :) Love you