Wednesday, July 29, 2009

happy coloradoversary to me!

one year ago today i arrived in colorado springs. somehow i managed to snap up this opportunity to completely start over, and while i've diligently maintained my status as the most boring person on earth, it's actually been a rather productive and exciting year. everything still seems new and beautiful here, my heart still races when i see fresh snow on the mountains, and i love being able to see my friends pretty much whenever i please. also, thanks to my newfound "screw you, i don't care if i sound like an 80-year-old, i can do what i want" attitude, i've slowly but surely turned my daily routine into something i'm exceptionally happy with. who knew i would one day rejoice in waking up at 6am everyday. to run.

life is strange that way.

i heart you, colorado. i heart you so much i want to take you behind the middle school and get you pregnant.


No comments: