Saturday, April 17, 2010

it's foggy and rainy and kind of chilly today... perfect weather for grabbing a coffee and taking a drive into the mountains. which is exactly what we did this afternoon, after a long lazy morning. we've both been pretty sick this week with some kind of cold. i even stayed home from work for a few days, and unfortunately ended up passing it along to sean :( we're both feeling a bit better today, but we still have snotty noses and icky coughs and voices that sound more like a frog than a human.

bonuses of getting sick:

1. starting the second day of the cold, i haven't had any nausea. keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts.

2. finally having a legitimate excuse to use my netti pot. it's totally weird, but completely awesome. highly recommended.

1 comment:

Juli said...

I used a netti pot for the first time earlier this year. I was scared and it was totally weird, but I loved it. You are so right. Completely awesome.

Hope the nausea stays away!!