Saturday, September 25, 2010

eat, pee, sleep.

why am i awake at 4:45am? oh, right... cause i had to eat. again. it's funny how everyone says to get your rest before the baby comes, cause then you'll never get any sleep- but seriously, i haven't slept in months. i get up no less than 5 times each night to either eat, pee, or both. and when i'm in bed there's only one position i'm allowed to lay in. i have to say, it's really not that comfortable anymore. i want to sleep on my right side! or my back! or my stomach! or standing up if i could! sleepwalking would be even better, since then at least i'd be moving around and wouldn't hurt so much.

the only good thing about this middle of the night crap is that ingrid always gets up with me. she waits by the door to follow me into the kitchen and keeps me company while i make my snack. she snuggles and purrs while i eat, and walks me back to the bedroom. it's quite sweet.

and with that, i'll shut up for the day. back to bed for 2 hours, until i wake up with hunger pains so severe that i feel like i'll vomit if i don't get up RIGHT THEN. and by that point everyone else will be up, so i'll feel bad if i go back to bed after.

can hardly wait.

No comments: