Sunday, December 30, 2007

yesterday rules!

i currently have, in my grubby little hands, a brand spankin' new macbook to call my very own. we weren't going to order it until monday, but last night jeff decided that we should just go down to the apple store in the galleria (a horrible place i hope to never see the inside of again) and pick one up. this was after he picked me up from work (i've developed a bit of a cold or something and didn't really want to walk home) and cooked me dinner! for the first time ever! and it was delicious! yesterday was pretty awesome, indeed. oh, and aside from all that, i put a new battery and pack of film in the polaroid 440 and took my first shot with it!! hooray! i'll post it on flickr later, but it's not a great one.

we watched a french film, blame it on fidel, too. it was pretty good.

No comments: