Friday, May 9, 2008

things that make me laugh out loud, part 1 (unofficially)

touchy-feely. helen keller.

there's a story, and it's from a while ago. but just those two little phrases together send me into fits of laughter and memories.

i miss you guys.

unrelated: i've been posting gobs of new loot in the shop this week. daily, in fact. and there's still more, if you can believe it! more more!

i rode my bike to work every day this week. it's good. it shall continue. only one spot scares me, but i can handle it. and if i can't, well, that's why i wear a helmet.

jeff is home. yay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is probably the wrong post to say this, but I have to let you know. Your bicycle buttons (the ones with bikes & the ones with hearts) are totally frik'n radical!

erin. said...

hey thanks! you know, i'm making some super special bike ones into magnets. hopefully i'll have them up this week :)

Emily said...

Hooray for boys to cuddle! :)