Saturday, January 3, 2009

almost a situation...

we drove up to denver today to pay a visit to tattered cover/ twist and shout, eat some delicious thai, and desperately try not to get snowed in.

it took about 3 times longer to get home than normal.

on the bright side, i've added house of leaves, the time traveler's wife, dead souls, and the prince and the pauper to my unread books pile. which is exciting.

also, i picked up that roll of 6x6 i was having developed. i'll be returning it for a more thorough cleaning before i post most of the images. as much as i like polka dots, i'd prefer not to have them on my negatives...


2 comments:

madorange said...

Cute hat! Did you make it?

Also, I just sent a roll of 120 film to A&I because I've never been particularly happy with local labs and 120 film. SF doesn't have a lot of choices. Anyway, I'm really pleased with the roll that came back from A&I. Takes a couple of weeks, but it's worth it for the better quality.

erin. said...

thanks! no, i haven't mastered hat making yet. i'm all about rectangles though :)

i may have to try that place. i was really disappointed with what i got here.