Tuesday, January 6, 2009

feeling a little spoiled.

for the third night in a week, i ate thai. unfortunately we tried a new place tonight and it was a little disappointing (the tofu was too squishy for my taste, and they neglected to put any pineapple in my "pineapple curry," but it was certainly the "thai hot" that i ordered...). i have so many leftovers from tonight to keep my tummy full for 2 more days.

i made a get-well-goose for leah today. she's having a bit of a rough week.




and, amazingly, with the support of my (entirely too generous) family, the incredible christmas shoppers on etsy, and my kickass landlord, it appears that i'll still be financially stable through the month of february. hooray!

also, leah gave me this the other day, which made me laugh like crazy:


also, i watched the rage in placid lake yesterday. it was really silly, but i liked it a lot.

No comments: