Thursday, May 14, 2009

fun facts

i have taken more polaroids since i moved to colorado (10 months ago) than not only the entire time i was in houston, but also more than my 8+ years of pola-shooting pre-houston.

it seems that as soon as i heard the news of polaroid's demise (and promptly moved somewhere worthy of photographing) i couldn't keep myself from using as much film as possible. luckily, i've got the *new* instant film to look forward to, once i'm out. thank goodness. cause i'd sure be a sad sack if that wasn't the case.

2 comments:

madorange said...

me too. i've been using polaroid forever, but it seems like once the news about the end came out, i started taking more and more. i think i've taken more in the past two years than i have my entire life before. i also bought a lot more cameras. i don't know what i am going to do when my stash runs out. hopefully that doesn't happen until the new stuff is out.

i was talking to one of will's friends the other night and he told me he has about 1500 shots of SX-70 Time Zero in his stash. my eyes must have been bulging out of my head. i think i may have offered him our firstborn if he could spare a pack. :)

happy polaroid-ing!

erin. said...

sooo, 150 packs? i think if someone told me that i'd need to change my pants.