Saturday, May 9, 2009

it seems i have a hard time getting much of anything done on saturdays. it seems i have a hard time getting out of my pajamas on saturdays. so it goes. this is what saturdays are made for: sleeping in, cuddling kittens, keeping the windows wide open, listening to my stories on npr, and getting nothing done apparently.

nate and leah have rented a little loft apartment in old colorado city while they wait for the whole house-buying situation to work itself out. im pretty excited about it. they're going to be waaaaaaay closer to me now, and in an idealic area: a loft above some quirky shops in pretty much the best part of the city. they're walking distance to my favorite thai place. so that's where i'll be spending most of my time...

i finished watching the first 2 seasons of 30 Rock again. it has officially surpassed The Office in my list of favorite things to watch. i also watched Wendy and Lucy, and Rachel Getting Married last night. both were pretty good (i preferred W&L), but horribly depressing.

No comments: