Monday, October 11, 2010

lone weekend.

so henry and i managed to survive 3 1/2 days all by ourselves while sean went to south dakota for a wedding. i still haven't figured out how to get ANYTHING done without him here, since henry has to be ON us if he's sleeping, and nursing if he's awake. it makes my mandatory bed rest easy to accomplish, but laundry... not so much. or eating. or feeding the dog. or going to the bathroom. i just have an entirely new respect for single moms. no idea how you do it without going insane.

1 comment:

just me and z said...

Erin, I'm sure you are doing great. And don't worry, you will get used to doing things. It's amazing what you learn to do with one hand! lol I do feel like I've lost a few brain cells being a single mom... but it is sooo worth it! lol Can't wait to see more pics of that sweet baby boy! :)